Board Certified, Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specializing in Spine Care and Surgery. Diplomate of American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Ngu is committed to helping back pain sufferers regain mobility. A board certified orthopaedic spine surgeon. Dr. Ngu has advanced training and proven expertise in the non-surgical and surgical treatment of a wide range of spinal conditions.
The delicate and complex composition of the spine requires the expertise of a specialist. Dr. Ngu, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in spinal surgery, is highly qualified to diagnose and treat a multitude of disorders affecting the cervical (neck) and lumbar spine (lower back). He specializes in relieving back and neck pain resulting from degenerative conditions, deformity, and injuries.
Dr. Ngu participates in Medicare and many private-pay insurance programs, and he will work with the referring physician and insurance provider to obtain adequate coverage.
When it comes to specialized spine care, you deserve the care of an expert. Contact Dr. Ngu today, and get back to enjoying your life!
About the Specialist
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency:
- University of Maryland Medical Center Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD.
Spine Surgery Fellowship:
- Leatherman Spine Institute, Louisville, KY.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons,
- North American Spine Society, and
- Texas Orthopaedic Association.
- Specialist in Less Exposure Surgery (LES) of the spine.
To learn more go to www.LES-Society.org