+ Robotic Spine Surgery (By Mazor Robotics)
Mazor Robotics’ Surgical Guidance System
Renaissance™, Mazor Robotics’ surgical guidance system, is transforming spine surgery from freehand operations to highly-accurate, state-of-the-art procedures that raise the standard of care through better clinical outcomes. Renaissance™ is used to create a preoperative blueprint of the ideal surgery in a virtual 3D environment. This plan is then used to actively guide the surgeon during the procedure to precisely implement the predefined plan within 1 mm accuracy (1/25th inch).
- Over 2,000 surgeries with over 12,000 implants placed
- Easily integrates into OR workflows
- Highest level of accuracy with less radiation, even in complex cases
Based on surgeons’ experience with Mazor Robotics’ technology—
- 98.3% accuracy of 3,271 implants in 635 cases at 14 medical centers1
- 99.6% accuracy of 1,815 implants in 120 scoliotic adolescents2
- Compared to freehand surgeries, clinical outcomes with Mazor Robotics technology were significantly better (fewer complications, fewer reoperations, lower intraoperative x-ray exposure, and shorter length of stay)3
About Mazor Robotics
Mazor Robotics is a leading innovator in spine surgery—inspiring the art of surgery with robotic guidance systems and complementary products that provide a safer surgical environment for patients, surgeons, and OR staff.